One of the problems I've recently had was to process a collection of data and return the outcome of each processing in another collection. To utilise the multiple and/or hyper threaded cores of the machine that executes the processing, I've used the Task Parallel Library.
Umbraco 6.1.0 has introduced support for the ASP .NET Web API. We’ll see what kind of support is currently offered, its shortcomings and how we can improve it.
This is if you don’t use Resharper. Suffices to say Resharper’s Live templates are much easier to create and update but Visual Studio code snippets are an alternative option.
- An implementation of the Capital Controls kata in Python
- Trigger validation of a dropdown box when tabbing over it in KnockoutJS
- The Capital Controls Kata
- Github Pages offers HTTPS for one custom domain. However you can point more than one domain to your pages (with caveats).
- Jekyll blog posts in their own sub URL